We have assembled our Sertodo Copper Barman's set up to compliment the serious connosieur or professional bartender's mixology arsenal so your drinks will begin to tantalize before they've even been sipped. The sexy profile of our fluted jigger is marked with graduated measurements: 1/4 and 1/2 ounce marks on the 1 ounce cup, along with ¾ and 1 ½ ounce marks on the 2 ounce cup. There's no stuck caps or clogged strainers on our traditional Boston Shaker Set, and tie everything together with additional room for your other accoutrement on our 12 inch by 7 inch Charolita tray.
• Fluted jigger with graduated measurements on 1 and 2 fluid ounce cups, 18 and 30 fluid ounce Boston shaker set, 12 inch by 7 inch Charolita tray
• Elegance and style for the serious connossieur or professional bartender
• Unique style and superior quality, our equipment gives beautiful service that lasts for generations
• Heavy gauge, Pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier Environment
• Copper is an inherently clean material with strong natural antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties
Sertodo Copper... bringing you handcrafted hammered copper goods since 1997. Sertodo Copper is an international cooperative of master copper artisans, with workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico. Our spirit of cooperation and creation directs our vision and growth. For you, our client, this business is about creating and delivering the highest quality copper product that will meet your needs. We use 100% Recycled copper to make a product both functional and aesthetic. Our products are made to be used and to give you a lifetime of beautiful service.
We ship Monday - Friday excluding National Holidays.
We guarantee all products against defective workmanship for life. For any other reason, the product must be returned in new, unused condition.